Monday 22 August 2011

Back in the Saddle

Okay, so I wanted to come in here and say a few words about how grateful I am to everyone who looked after me, helped me and generally sent kind words and thoughts while I was in hospital. I was lucky enough to be visited every day by the people I love the most in the world, and their kindness towards me while I was so far under the weather meant so much to me and truly helped me get better. All the kind words sent to me in emails and on the message boards made me smile so much, so thank you guys for your awesomeness, I shall endeavor to return the favour with lots and lots of good stuff in here to make YOU smile.

Right, enough illness talk, let's draw a line under it and get on with the business proper. Please find attached my first piccie back at the drawing board after 4 weeks. This one's for you fine people. Click the image below to see it in it's MASSIVE original form!

Lorenzo!