Monday 21 November 2016

21Draw artbook is out NOW!

Following up from the lovely review of my two giant sketchbooks last week, I'm really excited to show you a new art book of a different kind. You may remember last year the kickstarter campaign for The Illustrator's Guidebook by an art collective I'm involved in called 21Draw. We managed to raise nearly $200,000 for the book, which is out now and available to buy HERE!

The book features a mass of amazing tutorials by a group of the world's leading games, animation and comics artists, including Loish, Kim Jung Gi, Tom Bancroft, Raul Trevino, Otto Schmidt, and many more. It is essential reading for anyone wanting to skill up!

I'll be showing you a selection of my own contributions to the book later this week, but for now, here's a little peek at the awesomeness that's inside...!

Lorenzo!