Thursday 14 December 2017

2018 preview TEN: More NEW tutorials that EVER BEFORE coming in 2018!

It's been so amazing to get messages of thanks for the tutorials from so many of you, from kids, students and hobbyists just starting out, to professionals at companies such as Pixar, Sony Animation and Blizzard to name a few, all letting me know that these tutorials are useful and appreciated.

But we've only just begun! In 2018 I'm going to be giving you EVEN MORE new tutorials than I did this year, as I continue work towards my goal of building a COMPLETELY FREE online ENCYCLOPEDIA of drawing EVERYTHING!

Learning to draw is something which SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE, not just those who can afford art school or online courses and subscription services which charge a premium. I'm on a one-man mission to make a learning resource for drawing which is so comprehensive that you never need to pay to learn again, because online art education should be FREE for EVERYONE, FOREVER.

Paywalls DOWN, skills UP!

Lorenzo!