Thursday 15 March 2018

Check out my BIGGEST INTERVIEW EVER for SKETCH WALLET!

I got to sit down with the guys over at Sketch Wallet recently and give my biggest interview EVER, covering such varied topics as how the habits I learned back when I was a MODEL (believe it or not!) have helped my productivity, why I want to go at 200MPH ALL DAY, and how I plan to teach more people to draw than ANYONE ELSE IN HISTORY, and do it for FREE :)

You can read the entire ridiculous interview (with LOADS of art you may not have seen before!) exclusively on the Sketch Wallet site RIGHT HERE!

If you don't know what Sketch Wallet is, it's a great aid to those of us who JUST CAN'T STOP DRAWING, but find it hard to get into the habit of keeping our art materials with us. It makes carrying your sketchbook around with you as second nature as having your wallet in your pocket :)

Go check out the entire Sketch Wallet offering RIGHT HERE!!

Lorenzo!