Wednesday 11 April 2018

The Kickstarter Fulfilment Schedule!

Hey guys, I'm back to tell you how the production schedule will run from here until September. I know that many of you have never backed a Kickstarter before, so I'm going to go into quite a bit of detail around how its going to work.

I'll be receiving the funds from Kickstarter in the next couple of weeks, at which point I'll send the 7,600+ books to print , and I'll order the 3D glasses (for Stranski tiers) and all the packaging etc from the manufacturers. Once it all arrives here at the studio I'll begin sending out the "surveys" (which will come to you via email from Kickstarter - it's basically a form asking for your delivery addresses etc).

IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE MOVING HOUSE WITHIN EIGHT WEEKS OF THE DATE YOU RECEIVE YOUR SURVEY, PLEASE DON'T FILL IT IN YET! Just wait until you have an address that you know the package can be delivered to for at least eight weeks in a row, and send your survey then.

The surveys for the tiers will be emailed separately for each tier, as shown in the image below.

IMPORTANT: I'm going to send the books out one tier at a time, as detailed in the image below. What this means is that some of you will have your books earlier, while others will not receive their books until the end of September. This will mean that you may well see people posting up pics on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook etc showing that their books have arrived, while yours may not come for a while, which I know is hard, but staggering the delivery like this is all to ensure that everything is done RIGHT :)

I'm sorry I can't send all the packages out on the same date, but I'm a one-man operation here (okay, two-man, as Robin's going to be helping me!). I want to personally package up each of your boxes, to make sure everything is perfect and safe for its journey to you. The packages will be sent out in batches of between 50 - 300 a day, so if you see other people talking about receiving their books on twitter etc and you still haven't received yours, please don't worry.

Even if you think your package should have arrived, please wait until the end of September for delivery. After then, if your package hasn't turned up, drop me a message through Kickstarter or email me at misterlorenzoboy@yahoo.co.uk and I'll get it sorted.

I'm probably not going to post another update until all the books are sent, BUT, if you want more tutorials and art while you wait for your books, just follow along with us on TWITTER, INSTAGRAM or our BLOG, for new stuff every day :)

Any questions, just let me know, I respond to all messages on all platforms within 24 hours :)

Lorenzo!