Tuesday 29 January 2019

How to THINK when you write MEMORIES tutorial #LEARNUARY DAY TWENTY NINE!


Day 29 of #LEARNUARY and I've almost wrapped the writing contribution to this mega month of skill sharing. It's been amazing and yet I can't help thinking I've forgotten something ... ah, it's at the back of my mind ... got it, got it ... I've got it ... nope, it's gone. 

MEMORIES. Ah, we can't live with them, can't remember what to do with them when we find them. But on the page they can serve a number of useful purposes. Let's see if I can remember what they are ... 

Enjoy! More tomorrow!

TWO Tutorials BOOKS coming to KICKSTARTER MARCH 2019, just mail "Add me, Robin!" to misterlorenzoboy@yahoo.co.uk to be on the SECRET LAUNCH WEEK MAILING LIST - best way to avoid MISSING OUT on the books, as they're ONLY AVAILABLE on KICKSTARTER!

JOIN IN with #LEARNUARY by posting up YOUR OWN tutorials, or by checking out the TONS of additional tutorials, tips and references going up on OUR TWITTER throughout the day today and EVERY DAY THIS MONTH!!

Robin!