Saturday 2 November 2019

How to THINK … when you are UTTERLY HUMBLED by the most incredible community!


My mind has been officially blown. WHAT A MONTH THIS HAS BEEN!

To each and every one of you living legends, thank you from the very bottom of my heart. I cannot really put into words what your support actually means to me. It’s just too big a notion to wrap my head around at this precise moment. I’ll come back with a concerted response as soon as the campaign dust has settled and I’ve had time to process this phenomenal experience.  

To say I’m feeling a little emotional is the understatement of my life!

Lorenzo will be here next with the fulfillment schedule, so you’ll know HOW and WHEN we’ll be rolling out your books.

Until then, as the picture says, a big HIGH FIVE to you all! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Much love,

Robin!