Friday 26 August 2011

One Year on, Baby! My Big Phat Wedding...

So, I was meant to be appearing at the Edinburgh Book festival this weekend, but due to me still being in recovery, Robin is up there at this moment representing for the both of us. Go Bro!

The upside of that though, is that I get to spend my first wedding anniversary with my wife, which as far as silver linings goes is a pretty darned big one!! Yes, a year ago this Sunday I was getting hitched to my awesome girl, and what a day it was! I've been waiting a whole year for the opportunity to show you a load of pics from the big day, and so, without further ado, here is pictorial representation of what was undoubtedly the most beautiful, colourful, laughter-filled day of this humble scribbler's entire life. As usual, click it to see it BIG!

I love you wifey!

Lorenzo!