Monday 24 September 2012

Desert Island Comics

Here's something fun to share on a wet Monday morning (well, it's certainly been raining hard here in Bristol).  A short while back I was invited to contribute to an ongoing series over on the Forbidden Planet International comic blog.  The feature is called Desert Island Comics, and each week it offers their guest of choice the chance to tackle the following quandary: if you found yourself shipwrecked on an island with only 8 comics for company, which 8 would you select?  Oooooh, what a tricky problem to solve!

My selection, and reasons for each title's inclusion (these eight volumes are ESSENTIAL reading, in my opinion) has just been posted and you can read the full piece HERE! 

As a little sneak bonus for you guys, here's a cover gallery of the comics that made my final cut.  If you want to get a head start on your Christmas List for Santa, I recommend adding the lot!

- Robin