Monday 15 January 2018

Monkey Nuts Kickstarter packages have ALL been SENT! And you KNOW what's coming next...!

And we're DONE! The sketches have all been drawn, the books signed, and the packages sent! As promised, all books will be with you by the end of February, if you don't have them already!

SPECIAL NOTE:
There are a couple of you who have still not filled in your surveys, which may be because the original kickstarter message asking you to do so went into your spam folder. I'll be contacting those of you that this applies to via email soon, just to remind you to log in to kickstarter, go to your Monkey Nuts section, and fill in your delivery details.

A HUGE thank you to you all for backing this Kickstarter, we've LOVED this entire process!

We have a GIANT multi-book Kickstarter coming in MARCH including the How to THINK when you DRAW BOOK, my NEW 600 PAGE sketchbook, and a reprint of the super-rare Art of Stranski artbook! Just mail "Add me, Lorenzo!" to misterlorenzoboy@yahoo.co.uk to be on the launch day mailing list - best chance to get ORIGINAL ART with your books :)

If you need to contact me, you can message me through kickstarter, or email me at misterlorenzoboy@yahoo.co.uk, and of course be sure to join me on the BLOG, TWITTER and INSTAGRAM, each week for looooads more! Cheers, my friends!


Lorenzo!