Monday 21 January 2019

How to THINK when you write REVENGE tutorial #LEARNUARY DAY TWENTY ONE!


Day 21 of #LEARNUARY ... I've waited 21 long days ... I've been patient ... but now I shall take my REVENGE. Well, GIVE more than take. Give a tutorial about revenge, that is. I'll stop now.

In REVENGE we'll discuss the value of combining a long memory with an unforgiving nature and a violent disposition ... it's going to be FUN!  

Enjoy! More tomorrow!

TWO Tutorials BOOKS coming to KICKSTARTER MARCH 2019, just mail "Add me, Robin!" to misterlorenzoboy@yahoo.co.uk to be on the SECRET LAUNCH WEEK MAILING LIST - best way to avoid MISSING OUT on the books, as they're ONLY AVAILABLE on KICKSTARTER!

JOIN IN with #LEARNUARY by posting up YOUR OWN tutorials, or by checking out the TONS of additional tutorials, tips and references going up on OUR TWITTER throughout the day today and EVERY DAY THIS MONTH!!

Robin!