Wednesday 29 July 2020

Your first glimpse of SKULK - a BRAND NEW Etherington adventure, arriving this September!


HOORAY! A NEW BOOK! REJOICE!

I've been waiting a long time to announce this one and so, without further ado, here is the cover for my new book, SKULK: A Lost Shadow's Puzzle Adventure.




I've never worked on a book that hasn't taken a good while to put together. In fact, most of the titles I've had the privilege of helping to build have taken an absolute AGE to reach a publishable state.

SKULK, my latest creation, is no exception ... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

My partners on this adventure are the remarkable publisher Laurence King - who placed their faith in the project when it was nothing more than a fever dream - and the miracle-making artist, Renaud Vigourt, a true visionary and an absolute joy to work with. Renaud brought my spreads to life with energy, passion, empathy and a metric ton of COOL.

Together we three  overcame all manner of challenges and changes to wrestle SKULK into its final form. 

And what a fun form that is!

 
So, you're probably wondering what the book is actually ABOUT, yes? Well, over the coming weeks leading to launch all will be revealed. I'll be sharing plentiful details about the title, showcasing interior spreads, a full flick-through, behind the scenes development and much more ... but not yet! 

Some mysteries are worth savouring... 

This has been a labour of love and I sincerely hope SKULK finds a place in your hearts and on your shelf when it arrives online and in all good bookstores this September. 

Oh, and I'll have news soon of a special PREORDER DISCOUNT, so stay tuned!

- Robin